BETHEL PARK, Pa. — Bethel Park High School will be closed Wednesday.
A sprinkler malfunction on the fourth floor Tuesday caused the building to be evacuated.
A phone call went out to parents that cleanup was extensive enough that the school needed to be closed.
- Missing woman declared dead after family requests hearing
- 8 lots of blood pressure medications recalled over cancer-causing substance
- New series featuring Dakota James case claims he may have been murdered
- RAW VIDEO: Toddler puts hands up during traffic stop
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group