PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh's mayor is planning to run for reelection in 2021, according to his Twitter feed.
Bill Peduto was engaging with another Twitter user about the death of Pittsburgh police officer Calvin Hall.
Running for re-election in 2021. Bring it.— bill peduto (@billpeduto) July 18, 2019
Hall died Wednesday after being shot over the weekend while off-duty.
The tweet reads: "Running for re-election in 2021. Bring it."
- Utah kid advertises 'ICE COLD BEER'
- ‘He was a model officer': Off-duty officer shot while visiting friends has died
- Police: Barefoot man walks into local gym and makes threats before pulling out knife
- VIDEO: Brothers, ages 1 and 3, drown in Fayette County
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.