CARROLL COUNTY, Ohio - An Ohio community is in mourning after the search for a missing boy ended with the discovery of his body.
The body of Jonathon Minard, 14, was found buried in a shallow grave in Carroll County, just south of Youngstown.
According to police, the boy had been picked up by a family friend to do work milking cows but by the next day, Minard was nowehre to be found.
The sheriff would not comment on how they were led to Minard's body. He did say there is a person of interest.
- Boy thrown from Mall of America balcony making ‘small steps' toward healing
- Mother charged after police discover naked toddler in neighbor's yard
- Former COO of Butler Health System accused of stealing $1M
- VIDEO: Gas prices surging for Pittsburgh drivers
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.