PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Water and Sewage Authority has lifted a precautionary boil water advisory for Lincoln-Lemington and a portion of Homewood North.
The advisory was issued Tuesday after two water lines broke.
Update: The precautionary flush and boil water advisory in Lincoln-Lemington and portion of Homewood North is now lifted. Impacted customers are advised to run their water for at least one minute before using it to cook or drink. https://t.co/qAkuH28dTv https://t.co/kvVRwiSqgp— Pittsburgh Water & Sewer Authority (@pgh2o) August 15, 2019
PWSA said the water lines are located on Lincoln Avenue and up the hill on Lemington Avenue.
Because of the breaks, PWSA had previously issued a precautionary flush and boil water advisory to about 1,600 customers in the area.
- 1 dead, 3 hurt after related shootings at separate scenes in West Virginia
- Philadelphia police shooting: Gunman in custody after 6 officers shot, wounded
- 13-year-old dies after collapsing while playing football
- VIDEO: Coroner called to fire in Washington County
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.