PITTSBURGH - A free classical music concert series returns to Mellon Park for another summer season.
"Bach, Beethoven and Brunch" series launches Sunday, June 16. The city of Pittsburgh said the 2019 season will feature nine free performances, including the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra.
People can take in the performances from 10:30 a.m. to noon on Sundays on the park's lawn. The event will feature a "Best Brunch" competition during intermission.
- National Doughnut Day 2019: Here's where to get free doughnuts
- Man arrested for allegedly killing estranged wife 2 years ago
- Alligator captured in Pittsburgh neighborhood
- VIDEO: Woman accused of leaving 3 young kids on side of major Pittsburgh-area road
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.