PITTSBURGH - A car flipped after it crashed into parked vehicles along a street in Pittsburgh’s Morningside neighborhood early Wednesday morning.
Debris littered Butler Street after the wreck, which was reported shortly before 1:30 a.m.
Two parked vehicles were damaged, one of which was left with a shattered rear window.
Ron Vinski, who lives near where the crash happened, said drivers often speed down the street and incidents like this aren’t uncommon.
“This is like a speedway, and it's terrible and to pull out here. I'm taking my life in my hands. Knock on wood, I've been really OK, but my neighbor has lost one time two sets of cars, and two other times it hit his truck and it hit his car, and that's in the past 10 years,” Vinski said.
- Man wanted in deadly Carnegie attack arrested while letting dog outside
- Check your pantry! Dangerous chemicals found in some grocery store products
- There really is such a thing as too much coffee, study finds
- VIDEO: Rare bacteria collection at Pitt saves life of teenage girl
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.