HEMPFIELD TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A car crashed into a pole Thursday morning after it was struck by another vehicle on Route 30 in Hempfield Township.
The crash was reported just after 6 a.m.
Officials said it is believed the vehicle that struck the car went through a red light. The car was then pushed into the pole.
Debris litters the side of Route 30 in front of Dunkin Donuts near Jeanette, after a car is believed to have run a red light and hit this car, shoving it into a pole. The dtiver of this car was not hurt. The other driver was taken to the hospital. pic.twitter.com/6nJtoTDBGt— Lori Houy (@WPXI_Lori) December 6, 2018
The car that slammed into the pole sustained significant front-end damage. The driver was not hurt.
Officials said the driver of the vehicle that hit the car was taken to a hospital.
- Police release names of 32 arrested in Mon Valley drug sweep
- Manhunt underway for man accused of breaking into home, threatening to kill woman
- Infant ibuprofen sold at Walmart, CVS, Family Dollar recalled
- VIDEO: OSU Installs Bacon Vending Machine
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.