MIDDLETOWN, Pa. - Someone in Indiana County is $500,000 richer!
A jackpot-winning Cash 5 lottery ticket was sold for Sunday’s drawing, the Pennsylvania Lottery announced Monday.
The winning ticket matched all five balls drawn: 04, 06, 19, 29 and 36.
Pennsylvania Lottery officials said the ticket was sold at the Sheetz on Wayne Avenue in Indiana. The store earns a $500 bonus for selling it.
Cash 5 prizes expire one year from the drawing date.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Indiana County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
Pennsylvania Lottery officials said the ticket holder should sign the ticket, call the lottery at 1-800-692-7481 and file a claim at the nearest lottery office.
- Teenager dies after accidentally being shot in the face
- "I just kinda knew it wasn't right.." Convincing new phone scam impacting our area
- British Airways grounds nearly all flights as pilots strike
- VIDEO: Remembering the tragic crash of Flight 427 25 years later
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.