PITTSBURGH - Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh announced Monday a $500,000 gift it had received to adapt and implement a mental wellness app for children and adolescents.
According to the press release, the gift was courtesy of YourMomCares, an organization working to expand the field of mental health. The funds will take a digital platform built by UPMC Health Plan for the behavioral needs of adults and implement it for children. The app will be used at Children's Hospital and UPMC Western Psychiatric Hospital.
- Notre Dame Cathedral fire: 'Entire fire is out,' official says; billionaires pledge donations
- Maker of Chips Ahoy! recalling some products due to 'unexpected' ingredient
- PHOTOS: Fire at Paris' Notre Dame Cathedral
- VIDEO: 6-year-old boy helps save grandmother from house fire
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times