PITTSBURGH - Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC has once again been ranked among the top pediatric hospitals in the United States.
For the eighth consecutive year, Children’s Hospital earned a spot on the U.S. News & World Report Honor Roll of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals.
Highlighted on the Best Children’s Hospitals list are the top 50 U.S. pediatric hospitals in each of 10 specialties: cancer, cardiology and heart surgery, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology and urology.
- Powdered drywall mistaken for cocaine lands innocent man behind bars
- A woman diagnosed with cancer the same day her husband dies
- How to keep Snapchat's 'Snap Map' from sharing your exact location
- VIDEO: Reported marijuana grow operation found in school employee's basement
Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh landed at No. 9 on the honor roll and ranked in all 10 of the specialties.
The following is a list of the top 10 hospitals named to the Honor Roll of Best Children’s Hospitals for 2017-18:
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston
- John Hopkins Children’s Center, Baltimore
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC
- Children’s National Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
The Best Children’s Hospitals rankings were introduced in 2007 to help families of children with rare or life-threatening illnesses find the best medical care available.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.