PITTSBURGH — Survivors of abuse by Catholic clergy will be joined by a national children’s advocacy organization Wednesday to urge the passage of legislation strengthening laws against child abuse.
The group will speak in the Allegheny County Courthouse.
“Survivors deserve to have their experiences heard by the perpetrators who abused them,” said Stop Child Predators President Stacie Rumenap.
- NWS officials confirm tornado touched down in Greene County
- Ball of fire shoots from gas line in Bethel Park; worker injured
- Brad Paisley, Kimberly Williams-Paisley start free grocery store to help people in need
- VIDEO: Florida Boy Reportedly Brings Gun To School, Points It At Classmates
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group