PITTSBURGH - The city of Pittsburgh is trying to make sure no child goes hungry this summer.
The Parks and Recreation Department began its summer Free Food Program on Monday.
Anyone under 18 years old can use it, but it's also open to adults with intellectual disabilities.
The program provides healthy breakfasts, lunches and snacks at nearly 80 locations around the city.
You can see the full list HERE.
- Dozens of Jimmy Buffett fans fall ill in Dominican Republic
- 8th American tourist dead in Dominican Republic while vacationing with friends
- Woman found dead after man in prison tips off therapist
- VIDEO: Florida Man Says He Paid $9,100 for $50 Strip of Land
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.