MONESSEN, Pa. - A Westmoreland County husband and wife are in jail this morning for allegedly abandoning two pit bulls for weeks.
Daniel and Karen Brewer are charged with animal cruelty.
They allegedly locked the two dogs in a room in their Monessen home, where the animals did not have any food or water the entire time.
The dogs are at the Westmoreland County Humane Society and will be put up for adoption once they recover.
- Syrian refugee arrested for allegedly planning terror attack on Pittsburgh church
- What we know about Syrian refugee accused of planning terror attack on Pittsburgh church
- Man, woman, boy killed in crash with dump truck identified
- VIDEO: Man Accused of Stealing Sailboat Told Police It Was ‘A Beautiful Ride'
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.