Council members are debating whether to create a citizens review board in Allegheny County.
It follows four police shootings in just over a month. In three of those incidents, the person shot died.
Watch the video above to hear what a University of Pittsburgh law professor had to say about the proposal.
- Man in grave condition, woman being questioned after shooting
- 2 arrested after 5-year-old goes to school with 'a large amount' of cocaine, police say
- Man dies after car crashes through fence, into pool in Plum
- VIDEO: Soon-to-be brides out of a reception venue after facility abruptly closes
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.