PITTSBURGH - Repairs were being made Wednesday to a 12-inch water main in Pittsburgh’s Strip District.
Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority officials said there was a leak in the line on Penn Avenue between 13th and 14th streets.
Penn Avenue was closed while crews finished repairs.
- Former student diagnosed with rare cancer that killed classmate
- $45 million renovation plan unveiled for South Hills Village
- Police: Grocery store owner stole hundreds of thousands of dollars through coupons
- VIDEO: Tow truck driver who was shot, paralyzed during argument with another driver
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.