McCANDLESS, Pa. - Crews have repaired a water main break Monday morning in McCandless.
The break happened just after 7 a.m. on Remington Drive.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Allegheny County news.
CLICK HERE to find out how.
The road was shut town from Winchester Drive to Judy Ann Place while West View Water Authority makes repairs.
Firefighters put sandbags down to prevent water from flowing into a home.
“I opened the door this morning just to see if it was raining outside and saw the water rushing down the road. Kind of a bit nervous. I didn't really know what to do," resident Toni Pici said.
Water is shut off to about 20 homes, neighbors are glad none of their homes were flooded.
- Trying to lose weight? Here are the worst foods to eat if you're on a diet
- Man dead, woman injured after double stabbing in Carnegie
- Woman dies from rabies after bites from stray puppy during vacation
- VIDEO: American Airlines Pilot Arrested in 2015 Triple Homicide
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.