PITTSBURGH - Emergency officials rushed to a deadly motorcycle crash at Butler Street and McCandless Avenue around 2:15 a.m. Saturday.
Police said the first officer to get to the crash scene in Lawrenceville found a man with a faint pulse and began chest compressions.
Once firefighters and paramedics arrived, they took over, but, the man was pronounced dead when en route to UPMC Presbyterian Hospital.
The Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office identified the victim as 33-year-old Jason Hainesworth.
Police said no other vehicles were involved in the crash. Officers are still investigating what happened.
- Can you solve all the puzzles from the Pittsburgh category on 'Jeopardy'?
- Man gets deadly skin infection from ants while doing yard work
- 'Within 48 hours he was gone:' Tennessee man dies from flesh-eating bacteria in Gulf waters
- VIDEO: Texas Sized Tarantulas Found Creeping Around Austin
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.