OKLAHOMA - Demolition of the historic hotel destroyed by fire over the summer could be completed by next week.
The Belvedere Hotel is nearly torn down, according to our partners at TribLIVE.
Crews have been demolishing the building along Route 66 in Oklahoma Borough since Oct. 1.
>>PHOTOS: Fire destroys historic Belvedere Hotel
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Westmoreland County news.
CLICK HERE to find out how.
The 115-year-old hotel went up in flames back in July.
The fire is considered suspicious.
Pennsylvania state police have asked for the public's help to identify two men seen on security camera footage and a truck spotted in a parking area shortly before the fire started.
- Man found shot to death inside Penn Hills home; police investigating
- Kittens, cat abandoned by dumpster at local shopping center
- Police: 12-year-old made up story, did not get attacked at South Park homecoming bonfire
- VIDEO: Dangerous drug possibly connected to overdoses at Allegheny County rehab center
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.