CENTER TOWNSHIP, Pa. — The Department of Environmental Protection just gave approval to a major project impacting the Shell cracker plant site in Beaver County.
The DEP has been reviewing this for more than nine months as it is something that affects people in three different counties, which will end at the Shell Ethane Cracker Plant in Center Township.
The state announced Thursday it's approved the pending permit applications for the Shell Pipeline Company Falcon ethane pipeline project.
The Department of Environmental Protection determined that the applications meet all requirements.
WATCH A FULL REPORT BELOW.
- Pittsburgh Steelers JuJu Smith-Schuster goes undercover as Santa Claus
- Trump Administration tightening work requirements for food stamps
- Coroner called to Westmoreland Co. house fire
- VIDEO: Wolf says he's a realist on issue of recreational marijuana
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group