GREENSBURG, Pa. - The Diocese of Greensburg has announced one of its priests will not return to active ministry.
Clark was a priest in Uniontown, but he was removed on June 29 after a nearly 50-year-old sexual abuse allegation from while he was working as a janitor at the former St. James School in Apollo.
Clark will not be allowed to return to ministry in any other diocese, either.
- NFL fines Bengals' Vontaze Burfict $112,000 for hits during Steelers game
- Monster clog found in sewer system from thousands of pounds of flushable wipes
- Man drives himself to police station after being shot
- VIDEO: Manager gives emotional farewell during final closing of local Kmart
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.