McCANDLESS, Pa. - If you own a dog and live in McCandless you could soon be facing steeper fines for excessive barking or your pet getting loose.
The new proposal would double the current fines, from $25 to $50, but not everyone thinks this is the right move.
Channel 11's Joe Arena talked to a councilman who is opposed to the increase. He explains his thought process in the full report above.
- Man in grave condition, woman being questioned after shooting
- 2 arrested after 5-year-old goes to school with 'a large amount' of cocaine, police say
- Man dies after car crashes through fence, into pool in Plum
- VIDEO: Soon-to-be brides out of a reception venue after facility abruptly closes
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.