PITTSBURGH - Water crews worked to fix a break on Beacon Hill Avenue on Sunday morning.
Pennsylvania American Water Company said an eight-inch main broke open, leaving 17 customers without water.
The water break caused pavement on part of Beacon Hill Avenue to buckle.
All water service has been restored to customers who were impacted.
- Police investigating deadly shooting in Robinson Township
- 3 teen soccer teammates fatally hit by car while walking to bus stop, police say
- 18-year-old shot, killed in South Side days short of graduating high school
- VIDEO: Texas Men Died Attempting to Jump Car Across Drawbridge, Police Said
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.