PITTSBURGH - Safety, accessibility, parking, congestion and how easy or hard it is to get around are all issues about which one group wants to know your opinion.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts for Allegheny County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
The Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership announced the first stages are now underway in a plan designed to make it easier for people working, living or visiting the Golden Triangle to get around.
Starting this week, people can share their experiences through an online survey and in-person at various spots.
CLICK HERE to take the survey and find out more information
The surveys will be conducted through the early part of next year and the study is expected to wrap up sometime in the summer. The project's ultimate goal is to identify ways to improve foot traffic, bike lanes, vehicle traffic and delivery vehicles with the billions of dollars in new investments and construction happening throughout the city.
- Which school districts pay their teachers the most and least?
- Neighbors say Terrelle Pryor, girlfriend had a tumultuous relationship
- Boy born blind paints picture of American flag, gets response from President Trump
- VIDEO: Plan to legalize fentanyl testing strips gaining momentum
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.