PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh police responded to a hit-and-run in South Side Sunday afternoon.
The crash happened at the intersection of Carson and 18th streets at 12:30 p.m.
Police said when they arrived, they found a female with a leg injury.
She was transported to UPMC Mercy Hospital in stable condition.
Witnesses gave police a description of the vehicle, including a license plate number.
Police are still investigating.
- One person shot after fight in Uniontown bar
- Victim identified in Stowe Township bar shooting
- Teen couldn't bring boyfriend to prom, takes him to Pirates game instead
- VIDEO: Texas Men Died Attempting to Jump Car Across Drawbridge, Police Said
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.