PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh is one of the eight cities nationwide receiving an exclusive, early taste of fall!
One year Dunkin location was selected to represent one of the P's in pumpkin. According to USA Today, seven other Dunkin's on the East Coast were chosen as the other letters.
The Pleasant Hills Dunkin' is the lucky location to start celebrating the upcoming launch of the pumpkin spice season a week early - on Wednesday.
The Dunkin', on Clairton Boulevard, was rebranded as "Pumpkin" for the season.
The first 250 guests received a free small pumpkin hot or iced coffee.
Dunkin's full lineup of pumpkin flavors will be available in stores Wednesday, Aug. 21.
- PA double homicide suspect spotted in Florida
- Man stabbed in downtown Pittsburgh was chased to Market Square, police say
- Fire chief: Smoke detectors lacking at Pa. child care where 5 died
- VIDEO: Pa. lawmaker wants to bring back registration stickers for license plates
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.