PITTSBURGH - Another local college has changed its look: Duquesne University unveiled its new visual identity on Wednesday, most notably with a stylized "D."
Along with the more angular "D" logo — which the school said took inspiration from the Spiritan Congregation flame and the university's gothic D logo — the rollout features a secondary logo, a new wordmark and an exclusive font style.
"This is the ideal time to reimagine our brand identity," Duquesne Director of Athletics Dave Harper said in a statement. "Having a strong and recognizable mark is essential as we continue to elevate the profile of Duquesne athletics."
- Texts between driver, owner of car in deadly hit-and-run help lead to arrest
- Swimmers beware: 15-foot great white shark tracked off coast of Carolinas
- Woman forced young girl to get birth control implant in her arm, police say
- VIDEO: Window washers trapped in dangling lift rescued by Oklahoma City firefighters
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times