PITTSBURGH - Would-be burglars, beware of victimizing companies with a creative streak and digital savvy.
Wahila Creative, a web design and development company based in East Liberty, recently lost thousands of dollars’ worth of equipment to a thief who spent two hours ransacking the company’s offices. He even stole, oddly enough, a pair of slippers.
How do they know he was there for two hours? Because they caught it all on security footage that they’re now sharing with the entire world on a custom website.
- Report: Ben Roethlisberger criticized Antonio Brown in meetings, demanded he leave practice field
- Family returns from holiday travel, finds man living in their home, police say
- Couple complains about bedbugs, hotel calls police on them
- Weighing the favorites for Golden Globes, airing on Channel 11 tonight
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
StoleMySlippers.com contains six video clips of security footage, a list of the cameras, phones and other items the burglar stole, and a healthy sense of humor about the whole situation.
“We neglected to list the cans of Zevia he spent so much time with (see the 3rd video). He clearly needed some refreshment after such a long visit,” the company writes at one point.
The company is hoping someone recognizes the thief and can help them crack the case.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.