Elderly couple found dead in Penn Hills house fire

Elderly couple found dead in Penn Hills house fire

PENN HILLS, Pa. — An elderly couple was found dead inside their Penn Hills home after it caught fire on Saturday.

Crews responded to the fire call in the 400 block of Beulah Road just before 10 a.m.

Authorities later identified the victims as Leslie and Marianne Frost. They were 96 and 95 years old, respectively.

Content Continues Below

The Penn Hills Fire Marshal said the fire started in the kitchen from cooking and was ruled accidental.

The couple died from smoke inhalation, according to officials.

TRENDING NOW: