NORTH BRADDOCK, Pa. - Police said they have now made an arrest after a shooting in North Braddock on Wednesday night.
Davion Fullard, 34, was charged with criminal attempt homicide, aggravated assault and other charges after police said he pulled the trigger.
Investigators said just before midnight Wednesday night, 911 was called to Electric Avenue finding a 38-year-old man had been shot several times.
Police were on Electric Avenue in North Braddock for more than three hours investigating.
Police said the victim and Fullard were in a physical fight when another fight between two women broke out in the same area.
Officers gathered evidence, including several shell casings near a car and a gun that was on a sidewalk.
The 38-year-old man was in critical condition at the time of the shooting.
- Utah kid advertises 'ICE COLD BEER'
- ‘He was a model officer': Off-duty officer shot while visiting friends has died
- Police: Barefoot man walks into local gym and makes threats before pulling out knife
- VIDEO: Brothers, ages 1 and 3, drown in Fayette County
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.