NEW CASTLE, Pa. - The woman who lost her daughter and granddaughter in a triple homicide last month is speaking out.
"I can’t put them into words how much I miss them both," said Loretta Keck. "Nichole was still a grown up but she was still my baby girl in my heart. And so was Amariah. It’s really hard."
Keck's daughter, Nichole Pumphrey, and 10-year-old granddaughter, Amariah, were shot and killed, as was Lawrence Cannon.
Watch a full report below from Channel 11's Gabriella DeLuca:
- Man's body found in drainage ditch after reports of gunshots
- McCandless police chief among officers suspended pending investigation
- Local priest placed on administrative leave
- VIDEO: Influenza isn't only respiratory virus causing concern in Pittsburgh
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.