REPUBLIC, Pa. - Flames spread between two buildings late Saturday night in Fayette County.
The fire was reported about 11:30 p.m. on Main Street in Republic.
Mullen's Irish Hub was one of the two buildings damaged in the fire. The bar’s owner said the flames spread from an abandoned building next door.
People who live above the bar made it out safely, the bar’s owner said.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Fayette County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
- Cause of death, funeral arrangements announced for Pittsburgh Steelers legend Sam Davis
- Homeowner's body found after 'suspicious' explosion sparks fire
- Man wanted for assaulting girlfriend's baby turns himself in
- VIDEO: Heartburn drug Zantac, generic versions could contain small amounts of possible carcinogen
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.