If you've passed a gas station recently, you've noticed the price of fuel continues to soar.
Right now, the national average is $2.83 a gallon. But here in Pittsburgh, we're shelling out a little more.
According to AAA, the current average in Pittsburgh is $3.05 a gallon -- that's 15 cents more than what we were paying last week and 33 cents more than the price of gas last month.
- Fight between 2 groups inside Monroeville Mall led to shots fired outside, police say
- Woman does karate, son gets naked at Walmart in Wisconsin, police say
- Neighbor dismantles dentist's lewd Easter mannequin display
- VIDEO: Dog's leg amputated after being shot by neighbor, owners say
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.