GETTYSBURG, Pa. - A school trip from Gettysburg ended with one student in the hospital.
A 13-year-old boy from Fort Wayne, Indiana was flown to the hospital after he fell 40 feet from a monument at Gettysburg National Memorial Park Friday.
The boy had broken bones and internal injuries.
- Police investigating deadly shooting in Robinson Township
- Children found safe following Amber Alert; police still searching for suspect
- 18-year-old shot, killed in South Side days short of graduating high school
- VIDEO: Parents Fight To Get Diploma For North Carolina Teen Who Died In Sleep(5/24-5/26)
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.