He’s back! Professional gambler James Holzhauer will be making his 23rd appearance on "Jeopardy!" Monday night.
— Jeopardy! (@Jeopardy) May 20, 2019
Holzhauer has won 22 games for a total of $1,691,008.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Entertainment news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
According to a CNN report, Holzhauer has won 22 games, earning himself $1,691,008 -- the second-longest winning streak in the show's history and the second-highest winnings in regular season play.
The legends have spoken: James Holzhauer is a force to be reckoned with. pic.twitter.com/JVECbbBZfq— Jeopardy! (@Jeopardy) May 18, 2019
According to the "Jeopardy!" website, Holzhauer is averaging $76,864 per game and has a response accuracy rate of 97%.
His last appearance on the show was an episode that aired May 3. For the last two weeks, the show's Teachers Tournament has been airing.
How far will Holzhauer go? "Jeopardy!" airs at 7 p.m. on Channel 11.
Who is James Holzhauer? Click here to read more about him.
- Man linked to slain teacher Rachael DelTondo found unconscious
- 'Game of Thrones' fans spot plastic water bottles in series finale
- 3 men from W. Pa. among 16 arrested in child sex sting
- VIDEO: Woman, 22, collapses, dies while running Cleveland Marathon
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.