PITTSBURGH — Money/finances is the top driver of stress, according to half of the respondents in Huntington Bancshares’ first Midwest Money Mindset survey.
Almost seven in 10 said they think about their financial situation at least several times per week.
- Belichick says Patriots' filming Bengals sideline not a football issue: 'I had no involvement'
- Children taken out of Pittsburgh home after deadly shooting
- Allegheny Co. Health Department confirms active tuberculosis case in student at Pittsburgh school
- VIDEO: Man accused of stalking girl for over a year, driving to West Mifflin home to have sex with her
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Pittsburgh Business Times