PITTSBURGH — One man was arrested and a second was able to get away from police Tuesday night after reports of a shooting led to a pursuit.
Investigators said a call came in about 8:30 p.m. for gunshots in the 300 block of West 15th Avenue in Homestead.
Arriving officers saw a white Nissan Rouge driving away.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to breaking news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
A short time later, police tried to stop the car, but said the driver, Jerome Felton, 18, kept driving and led officers on a pursuit through several neighborhoods.
Police said Felton stopped the car in Duquesne where he and another man got out of the car and ran away.
- Recall alert: 5.7 million kids' Contigo water bottles recalled
- Death penalty being sought for suspect in shooting death of off-duty Pittsburgh officer
- Jeep crashes off road, partially over hillside to avoid hitting school bus
- VIDEO: Added police presence at local high school after BB gun found
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Felton was arrested, but the other man got away, police said.
Investigators found a gun on Felton that was reported stolen last year. The car Felton was driving had been reported stolen two hours earlier, police said.
Felton is facing several charges and is in the Allegheny County Jail.
If you have any information about the person who got away, you're asked to call Allegheny County police.
Cox Media Group