PITTSBURGH - A long-term closure of the HOV lanes on the Parkway North began early Tuesday morning in Pittsburgh and Ross Township.
The closure began at 3 a.m. and will last continuously through mid-June, according to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.
During the closure of the HOV lanes, crews plan to do a lot of work. PennDOT said the list includes concrete patching, inlet modifications, paving operations, installation of an anti-icing system and the installation of fast acting gates.
- Video released of Alaskan father, son killing shrieking bear cubs
- Celebrities protest Georgia's anti-abortion bill
- This 19-year-old man has not been seen in a week
- VIDEO: Family unable to withdraw GoFundMe donations following firefighter's death
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.