Western Pennsylvania residents who are looking for ways to help victims of Hurricane Michael in Florida and Georgia can work with local aid groups.
Brother's Brother Foundation and the local chapter of the American Red Cross are both mobilizing to provide food, water and other necessities for people who are trying to put their lives back together amid the devastation.
You can learn more about Brother's Brother by clicking here.
You can learn more about the American Red Cross Greater Pennsylvania Region by clicking here.
- Dad accused of starving infant daughter told 911 dispatcher baby was ‘dead as a doornail'
- Health department reveals new details on suspected cases of mysterious illness
- Person struck, killed by tractor-trailer on I-79
- VIDEO: Aerial Footage Of Hurricane Michael Damage
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.