TRAFFORD, Pa. — A Trafford mother has been desperately searching for answers since her daughter, Jessica Vecchiola, ended up dead in her home in February 2017.
Police say Vecchiola was assaulted after a road rage incident in Plum, and five days later she was found dead with an internal decapitation.
But her mother believes Vecchiola was assaulted again at her house, which ultimately lead to her death.
Now, with a new $13,000 reward, she is hoping financial incentive will motivate someone to come forward with answers.
- Fire reported at South Hills Village Mall
- Man shot 8 times by burglars while checking on elderly neighbor dies from injuries
- Snow showers falling throughout the area, icy spots possible through Tuesday morning
- VIDEO: VIDEO: Layoffs announced at General Motors/a>
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group