HOMESTEAD, Pa. - A new apartment redevelopment project is in the works for a riverfront site at the Waterfront, marking the latest redevelopment strategy in an increasingly active period for the region's second largest shopping center.
M&J Wilkow Ltd. and its joint venture owner of the Waterfront, BIG Shopping Centers USA, is working with Kansas City-based EPC Real Estate Group to redevelop restaurant parcels along the riverfront trail into a new 251-unit multifamily complex.
- PA double homicide suspect spotted in Florida
- Man stabbed in downtown Pittsburgh was chased to Market Square, police say
- Fire chief: Smoke detectors lacking at Pa. child care where 5 died
- VIDEO: Pa. lawmaker wants to bring back registration stickers for license plates
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times