Kellie Pickler is among the list of recording artists who are paying tribute to Mister Rogers in a new album.
The album "Thank you, Mister Rogers: Music & Memories" features the artists singing Mister Rogers' iconic songs like "Won't You Be My Neighbor" and "It's Such A Good Feeling," to name a few.
Other artists include Vanessa Williams, Tom Bergeron and Rita Wilson. Wilson is the wife of Tom Hanks, who is playing Mister Rogers in the upcoming movie "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood."
The album comes out Oct. 25. You can preorder the album or share your Mister Rogers memories through its website.
- President Trump's visit to Pittsburgh on Wednesday open to public
- JuJu hypes Steelers locker room with surprise gift
- 400 homes, businesses without gas in Westmoreland County
- VIDEO: Man accused of luring child into his home, but some neighbors don't agree with charges
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.