Kennywood's Steel Curtain roller coaster will remain closed for maintenance, the park announced Wednesday.
Maintenance crews are working with their partners at S & S Worldwide to make adjustments to the ride, according to the amusement park's Facebook page.
ORIGINAL STORY: Kennywood's Steel Curtain roller coaster is still closed.
The park's newest attraction has been closed since Saturday. According to Kennywood's Facebook page, the ride was shut down for maintenance.
Kennywood spokesperson Nick Paradise said Tuesday morning crews are still working on the ride and it's not likely to open today.
The park said it will post an update on its website and Facebook page whenever it has more information to share.
The roller coaster has been closed several times since opening, frustrating riders. It shut down early on the first day it was open to the public and also two days after that.
- 11 things to know about the Steel Curtain
- Watch what it'll be like when you ride the new 'Steel Curtain'
- New "Steel Curtain" coaster makes first test runs at Kennywood
- Final piece of 'Steel Curtain' coaster installed at Kennywood
- Cars arrive for new Steel Curtain roller coaster at Kennywood
- First look at Kennywood's Steelers Country, new roller coaster Steel Curtain'
- Kennywood unveils cars for new Steel Curtain coaster
- New coaster Steel Curtain, Steelers Experience coming to Kennywood in 2019
© 2020 Cox Media Group