PITTSBURGH - A man was found with a gunshot wound in the Larimer neighborhood Monday afternoon.
Police said the man was found in the 500 block of Larimer Avenue near the Larimer Bridge.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Allegheny County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
He was taken to an area hospital in serious but stable condition with a gunshot wound to the head.
The victim told officers he had been shot nearby and stumbled into a convenience store for help.
Channel 11's Michele Newell talked to one of the store owners who called 911 and helped the victim. Hear from him in the video above.
- Washington reportedly putting Mike Tomlin on their short list for next head coach
- Medical cart controversy emerges after QB Mason Rudolph gets knocked out
- What you can do to stop receiving so many robocalls
- VIDEO: Homeless opera singer performs onstage, considers record deal
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.