PITTSBURGH - Arson could be the cause of a Wednesday afternoon fire in Pittsburgh's Lawrenceville neighborhood.
Flames came from the roof of a home along 44th Street and three of the four units were badly damaged or destroyed.
No one was living in the first two homes that were damaged, and no one was hurt.
Investigators are looking into the cause.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Allegheny County news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
- Bank robbery suspect shot, killed by police
- Navy verifies UFO videos are real, shouldn't have been released
- Panic in the sky: Delta flight from Atlanta plunges nearly 30,000 feet
- VIDEO: Infant in critical condition with multiple skull and bone fractures
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.