PITTSBURGH - Looking for your big break? Now’s your chance.
Sony is looking for paid extras for a feature film produced by Sony and Point Grey Pictures, according to the Pittsburgh Film Office.
Casting directors are searching for all types of people ages 18 and older to play background characters for period and present-day scenes.
- Pittsburgh Pirate, humanitarian Roberto Clemente celebrated with Google Doodle
- School bus crashes into swimming pool
- Man dies after falling 2 stories on set of Mister Rogers movie
- VIDEO: Cardinal Donald Wuerl's career timeline
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Filming will take place from late October through December in the Pittsburgh area.
An open casting call will be held Saturday, in the ballroom of the Ace Hotel at 120 South Whitfield St., Pittsburgh.
Those who can’t attend can create a profile at online with Mosser Casting.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.