GREENSBURG, Pa. - A man already facing charges for theft of services is now being accused of ripping off another customer.
A local pool company was hired to upgrade and fix a Greensburg family's pool that they call their "paradise."
The family put $5,000 down for a deposit, but she hasn't seen or heard from the owner in months.
Her backyard is in complete disarray.
Channel 11's Melanie Marsalko spoke with the homeowner about the nightmare she's going through and what she's doing now to try to get her money back. Watch her full report below.
- 19-year-old arrested for New Castle triple homicide
- LIVE UPDATES: Confessed murderer of Pitt student will spend life in prison without parole
- Son of local basketball coach fighting polio-like disease at Children's Hospital
- VIDEO: Marijuana legal in Canada
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.