Mac Miller has earned his first-ever Grammy nomination.
He is nominated for best rap album with "Swimming," which was released about a month before his death.
Miller, whose real name was Malcolm McCormick, was found unresponsive Sept. 7 in his home in Studio City, California. He was 26.
His death was ruled an accident.
- Pittsburgh rapper Mac Miller's cause of death revealed
- Thousands gather at vigil to honor Mac Miller
- Growing memorial for Mac Miller at local park that was album namesake
- Pittsburgh reacts to shocking death of Mac Miller
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.