A 43-year-old Munhall man is accused of trying to meet a teen for sex.
Ryan Romano was arrested quietly in a parking lot at the Waterfront Wednesday night and charged with three felonies after police say he arranged to meet a 14-year-old boy for sex.
What Romano didn't know was that the eighth-grader police say he solicited online was actually an undercover agent with the Attorney General's Office.
According to investigators, Romano targeted the boy on a popular social media website and said he had a "hot body."
- What we know about Syrian refugee accused of planning terror attack on Pittsburgh church
- Country singer Granger Smith opens up about 3-year-old son's accidental drowning death
- 'Jeopardy!' phenom James Holzhauer donates to cancer walk in honor of Alex Trebek
- VIDEO: One year anniversary of flooding in South Hills
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.