PITTSBURGH - Westinghouse High School was placed on lockdown after police said a man flashed a weapon to several students.
According to Ebony Pugh, a spokesperson for Pittsburgh Public Schools, two students were in a fight outside of the high school after dismissal.
During the fight, a man came out of a vehicle and displayed a weapon to several students before leaving, according to Pugh.
All students were brought inside the school and it was placed on lockdown. The lockdown lasted around 40 minutes and it was lifted around 3:30 p.m.
- President Trump’s visit to Pittsburgh on Wednesday open to public
- Man makes bomb threat to Norwin, Jeannette schools as diversion for bank robbery
- Actress Lori Loughlin facing additional charges in college scandal
- VIDEO: Man accused of luring child into his home, but some neighbors don't agree with charges
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.