BRIDGEVILLE, Pa. - A Brookline man is accused of inappropriately touching himself Thursday while watching kids waiting for the school bus in Bridgeville.
Anthony Cardamome, 55, was arrested near the intersection of Washington Avenue and Prestley Road around 7 a.m.
Students reported someone suspicious watching them at the bus stop on Wednesday, police said.
Investigators were monitoring the area Thursday morning and found the man inappropriately touching himself while watching the kids at the bus stop.
The police chief told Channel 11 that Cardamome admitted he had done this several times.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Allegheny County news.
CLICK HERE to find out how.
Cardamome is being held on $10,000 bond and has a court order stating he can't be near a Chartiers Valley school bus.
Resource officers and administrators at the Chartiers Valley School District were notified about the incident. Counseling will be available to students.
- Bank robbery suspect shot, killed by police
- Navy verifies UFO videos are real, shouldn't have been released
- Panic in the sky: Delta flight from Atlanta plunges nearly 30,000 feet
- VIDEO: Infant in critical condition with multiple skull and bone fractures
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.